Popular BBQ spot destroyed in fire.
An apartment above the restaurants caught fire Saturday night.
More than 20 people who lived above the restaurant are now homeless.
A two-alarm blaze displaces residents, but nobody was hurt.
The restaurant will reopen around Labor Day.
Supposedly, Todd English's restaurant gets a final inspection today.
Plus chocolate chip cookies and more, all in our morning news round-up.
A Brighton pizzeria and a kosher catering company are destroyed in a predawn fire.
Now the heat's in the burritos.
Plus restaurateurs discover the power of music and more, all in our morning news round-up.
The taqueria and its fixtures have been damaged severely.
Plus a Dillard's hot dog debacle and more, all in our morning news round-up.
Plus: Food takes center stage at British pubs as beer sales drop and alcohol taxes increase; and Houlihan's is closed after a kitchen fire, all in our morning news roundup.
Plus: There's a new brewery in the works down the shore; and UPenn students turned bubble tea tycoons find a home for their product, all in our roundup of neighborhood news.
Plus, White Castle's the newest fast-food wedding hot-spot and more, all in our morning news round-up.